Manning river tips.

ranga

G'day raiders,

I'm a long time lurker and a first time poster?. I'm heading up to Manning point with the family for 2 weeks in Jan and was hoping for a few tips on finding some live bait for jewies and a few good snags/oyster leases for bream fishing. I mainly use soft plastics and hard body's so any local techniques would be great as well.I've got a small tinnie to get around in. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a awesome holiday if your having time away. Cheers Eden.

Firstly, welcome to Fishraider! If you type in the search function what you are looking for, there is already a wealth if info in there.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Of course other raiders might add some tips for you. Good luck :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

hi Scratchie, cheers for the welcome and reply. I have had a search around but found most info is from a few years ago or been sent to other members via PM. was hoping for some recent info especially for where to catch some yakkers or even some squid if their in the river. cheers