Botany Bay for 3 generations

anthonype

Today I took my 3 1/2 y/o son and my 73 y/o father out for a fish in Botany Bay. My old man is mad about catching squid, so I did my research and sure enough, the spot I read up on served us well with half a dozen squid early on. Unfortunately after that we didn't catch anything else, and he wouldn't let me use any as live bait.. A good call in the end I think. Tried a few marks, the artificial reefs etc., but no good. My mate was also out on his boat and had better luck than we did, albeit he went just outside the heads and earlier than us (didn't have the heart to wake my son up too early... But I will next time lol). All in all it was a good day out. Any good marks would be very welcomed... Also, anyone have marks for The Peak?

I have the mark for the peak but ill have to find where it's written down. Just outside the heads on the left there are a lot of kings if u wana have some fun. Unfortunately most of them are undersize. If u want a spot in the bay to go for bream or snapper or even flaties just send me a pm.

Edited by youngfella