Too many stickies?

dnmn8r

There are currently 22 stickies, meaning there are only 8 actual posts that are visible on the first page at any time. I understand that these stickies do serve some importance, but is it possible to perhaps reconsolidate them or remove less important ones?

There are currently 22 stickies, meaning there are only 8 actual posts that are visible on the first page at any time. I understand that these stickies do serve some importance, but is it possible to perhaps reconsolidate them or remove less important ones?

Thanks for the suggestion. Would you mind personal messaging me or posting up here the ones that you think are unnecessary and our team will have a look and delete.

You could amalgamate the bag and size limit posts into one, current go to resource - some of the info is outdated now.

The video referred to in the Fireline video doesn't appear on the right any more (at least, not for me).

If people can't use their initiative and click on the articles link at the top themselves, I don't think they deserve a reminder!

Just my thoughts.

You could amalgamate the bag and size limit posts into one, current go to resource - some of the info is outdated now.

The video referred to in the Fireline video doesn't appear on the right any more (at least, not for me).

If people can't use their initiative and click on the articles link at the top themselves, I don't think they deserve a reminder!

Just my thoughts.

Thanks keep it coming. I am on holidays at the moment and was ll update when we get back home.

Posts that can be grouped:

Fishing Guides

Safety, Legality and Etiquette

Posts that seem no longer relevant or don't seem important enough to be pinned:

Just my opinion, but of course what I think is irrelevant may be very useful for someone (though the bag limit ones are definitely out of date)