Beach last night

PRED-ATOR

Very brief one here guys

Fished the beach last night with Matt (Fishingnoob).

We fished the run in, was really quiet and strong current, plus windy so not the best conditions.

Managed one small trevally which I have never caught at the beach.

Matt got sharked at one point, that was the most action we saw last night.

Water felt a lot cooler than what i thought for this time of year.

Cheers

post-16847-0-32516000-1420670502_thumb.jpgpost-16847-0-49791800-1420670511_thumb.jpg

FYI - There are a few stoners about the northern beaches at night.

They seem harmless but dont leave you alone so dont ask any open ended questions, make eye contact or talk about things like the meaning of life, is there life beyond earth, how to become a man, jewfish tactics etc, you will never get them to shut up.

Then they try get a lift home with you...

mate when i used to catch the train from st marys to work, early morning was the worst. the methodone clinic would let all the crackheads out really early in the morning and they roam the streets looking for dinosaurs.

Dont let stoners stop you from doing what u love mate, just tell them a riddle or a story that will blow their mind. that should keep them busy lol

"Stoners" now that is a new one on me. Never struck any fishing on the beach at Cronulla or down the coast and don't want to either. That is scary.

Love the pics of the rods with the sun casting their shadow onto the sand, brings back a lot of good memories.

Cheers

Paikea