First Trip down to Huskisson - Jervis Bay

Presto77

Hi All

Im heading down to Huskisson for the first time and am keen on wetting my line... Can anyone advise where about around Husky i can catch a few (or try too) decent fish??? I would really like to catch a nice size Kingy if possible, so far only caught a couple juveniles...

I would really appreciate some guildance on best spots, baits and times as im heading up with the missus :wife: and some friends so time is going to be limited....

Cheers

Just came back from Vincentia went hard at it everyday didnt have much success land based theres a bloke there called Dave from JB lures Thats the local tackle shop there in nowra st husskisson hes got some good info about where to go but i wasnt very impressed with the fishing wasnt as good as everyone hypes it up to be, land based anyway...next time ill be hitting the tubes there!

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the info...

I was going landbased but think i may do a charcter now... I want to do the Tubes but just wont get chance this trip... Ill check out the bait shop as well to get some inside info once i get there...