Australia Day At Foster

squidboy

Hi raiders,

I am heading to foster without my boat for the coming long weekend. Plan is to do a session or two fishing. I had a look at Google and it looks squiddy at the swimming pool, Jewie at the break wall and beaches. I wouldn't mind even targeting whitting on poppers too.

I never been to foster before, just wondering if anyone can give me some tips, even by PM. Not after spot X just

Thanks for any help.

Theres a tidal sand bar if your coming up from little creek heading towards the main bridge just before you get to the bridge on the left. I caught some stonkers there last aussie day weekend. Ill be there myself again this weekend. Keen as :)) good luck

Was there over Christmas, fished land based @ smiths lakes just down the road from Forster, next to the frothy coffee restaurant is a small sand spit that drops off both ways, the lake is shut at the moment and has unusually high water and no tides, a quick session produced 5 flattys on plastic and a horse bream on an ecogear zx 35, pretty sure whiting are there too, and when ur done walk over to the restaurant for a feed, nice little spot