My NEW ride

Yarraone

here is the new boat that I bought on the weekend .. A big thanks to Swordfisherman "Stewie" for all his help and advice, when he came with me to test her out .. So I said done deal and paid the man on the spot and brought her home.... The first time i think i will get the chance to try her out will be chasing after the Hairtail...

She is a rebuilt 21 foot, heaps of storage space and a great 225hp yamaha motor.. large bait well and out riggers .. Im set

post-6381-0-97211600-1422348528_thumb.jpg

post-6381-0-60194700-1422348530_thumb.jpg

post-6381-0-89093700-1422348531_thumb.jpg

post-6381-0-96923000-1422348533_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That's a hell of a boat mate! Looks perfect for fishing. Plenty of room! Congrats! How old is the hull?

Not sure on actual age of Hull but it was a half cabin originaly and the previous owner stripped her back to bare bones and added a pod, and the center console. new floor, new ballast etc, new transom. So basiclly she is a total rebuild from the ground up only 3 years ago.. and since the rebuild she has tagged 32 marlin off sydney .. So I am pumped

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great mate. Pretty sure its a savage marlin reworked to a centre console. Pod looks like formula 233 takeoff. Classic hull that will serve you well.

Yes you are right. I just looked though the paper work and it is a savage marlin.. the pod is Stainless steele under neath the fiberglass and was all done buy a boat builder in Sydney