Slow Night At The Hacking Landbased

Brooker435

Hey Raiders,

Sorry to bore you all with a fishless report but thought id share it anyway!!

I have been on Holidays for the past 2 weeks and done a couple of Landbased sessions in the Hacking for a few feeds of Bream.

Unfortunatly this week due to the rain I could not get out, but since the rain cleared up today I thought id give it a crack and see if I can get a few more bream before returning to work next week.

Anyway I arrived at 9pm with the tide running out and the water a little choppy but still fishable.

I gave it 2 hours and managed a couple of pinkies and Tailor, perhaps if I waited for the tide to start coming in it may have got a little more productive but since all the other fishos had packed up and headed home I decided to pull the pin around 11:30, thought it would be better to have a good nights sleep and who knows I may get down there tomorrow or saturday with the boat and see if I can get something.

Hopefully my next post is a little more exciting!!!

Regards,

Nathan

The main thing is your getting out there giving it a crack.

When you take the boat out hopefully the tide will change being more mobile.

Well done for keeping at it and for putting up the report even though you were unsuccessful.

Personally I'd like more reports put up wheather the angler had success or not,others may not.

Cheers.

Guest stephanb79

i feel the pain aswell i hit the hacking last Saturday armed with plastics and whiting poppers for 6hrs and we got zip !!!!