Sharing this mornings sunrise with you 18 Feb 2015

snatcher

• 5 weeks later...

We fly out to Sydney 07 Oct for a 3 month trip and will be based at Collaroy as our daughter has moved there now. Bring it on. Amanda says she is only 100yds from the beach so I should manage a bit fishing in before breakfast every day. She is only a few minutes walk from Narabeen Lake too so will have to check that out :sun:

Here is a sunrise I took from our caravan park in Drummore,Mull of Galloway,Scotland.

post-34124-0-12818000-1433356793_thumb.jpg

John

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We arrive back in oz 06 Feb 2017 for another 3 month trip :D  Will be based at our daughters again who now lives at Warriewood,just north of Narrabeen Lagoon.  Would be good to hook up with some of you guys if possible.  Will be aiming to do some sunrise/sunset photography when over there.

Here is a current one from the bottom of our street here in Whitley Bay,UK

John

IMG_6087.prc .jpg

John. will you be needing any spare rods reels tackle etc this year ?

I have most of my spare stuff that I usually lend you in a shop on consignment, but no problem getting hold of it if you need something, don't be shy to ask, I still have the motorised trolley I built for you last year if you want to go land based.

Just let me know .

Frank

42 minutes ago, frankS said:

John. will you be needing any spare rods reels tackle etc this year ?

I have most of my spare stuff that I usually lend you in a shop on consignment, but no problem getting hold of it if you need something, don't be shy to ask, I still have the motorised trolley I built for you last year if you want to go land based.

Just let me know .

Frank

Hiya Frank,well sufficient in fishing gear now I reckon.  That trolley was so handy on our last trip as we lived just over the road from the shore. Not now though as we live inland and a bit too big to get onto the bus. It was a great bit of kit and really appreciated it.  Looking forward to meeting up again.

John

IMG_2979prc.jpg