Absolutley gutted!

Camo1808

So this weekend was my bucks weekend and cause i dont know anyone with a decent boat or have the gear myself and never caught a fish in the open waters me and my mates had a weekend away in nelsons bay with a charter booked for the sat. I have been soooo pumped with adrenaline for weeks praying to catch some decent fish. Me and my mate just didnt stop texting each other for weeks.

Finally came tine and friday night i got the dredded phone call to say the weather is too shit were not going out. I was gutted and still am cause not sure anothwr chance ill be able to round up all the blokes to book out a boat.

Had a blast on the weekend nether the less but gutted about the cancellation ; (.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

Hey mate, don't worry! I went to a Charter once in horrible conditions. DOn't know why he didn't cancel, probably needed the money. We were on a boat with Irish guys, they were drinking before they even got on. By the time we were fishing, half the crew were sitting down, few throwing up. I just couldn't get into it.

Don't worry, there will be another time! :)

I know how you feel - we organised a snapper fishing trip (in Adelaide) last year for a mates bucks... 8 of us flew down for the extended weekend with 2x charters booked, got to the wharf at 6am each time only to be called off due to weather!!

Didn't get to wet a line all weekend! :ranting2:

Don't worry mate, I know how you feel. I've had at least 10 charter trips canned on me, some when I travelled a long way for them. Actually, probably more than 50% of the charters I book get canned to be honest.

I let other people book them now.

I cant find it scratchie??

With all this crazy weather coming from the north east, personally I wouldn't be heading out. I spoke this week with most of the marlin charter boys and they've already cancelled their boats.

West diggers is the only place up there to go and it's open until 3am I think!

Enjoy ????