Box Head Dolphins

El Presidente

Hello fishos

New to this caper just thought I would relay my experience on thursday the 8th

To good a day for work so decided to drop the boat in and headed for Half tide rocks at the mouth to Brisbane Waters. Nothing but your standard packet of frozen prawns for bait . I was soaking up the sun and feeling guilty about taking a dive from work :05: When the water around the boat erupted with a pod of about 20 dolphins :thumbup: Cranked up the 4 stroke and followed them out past Box head What a display they jumped beside the boat , across the bow and gereral put on a fantastic display. :1yikes: Really impressed to one who must be obeyed. Headed back inside and fished for the next couple of hours for 1 flounder, 1 flathead and a 700gram Bream by SWMBO the thing you have to do to keep the little women happy

Cheers

Edited by El Presidente

:1welcomeani:  El Presidente.

Sounds like a top day on the water.  :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

67957[/snapback]

:1welcomeani: to the site Pres'

sounds like a great day off work. The great Australian sicky what better way to spend it than fishing with the real boss.

Cheers

Trev

Hello ..... and a 700gram Bream by SWMBO the thing you have to do to keep the little women happy

67911[/snapback]

Too right! :chair: - :1welcomeani: to the site - great place to hang for a while when the rubbish is on the box