Expanding the bream/whiting HB collection, any advice?

adamski

Hey folks,

I've started to target fish on hardbodies over the last month. At the moment my lure collection is pretty small- a couple of cheap Tsunami Pro Super Bream medium divers in different colours (though they seem to be quite effective- all my fish have come on them), a very small rapala minnow medium diver (trebles seem to get caught together a lot because the body's so small), a surface popper and an Atomic Hardz Crank 38 (both yet to be used).

I'm thinking of expanding the collection a bit over the next month or so and wondered if anyone can recommend a few profiles to check out. Generally the medium divers I have seem to be okay for getting down to the bottom at low tide in the shallower spots I fish (canals and sand flats), but I think I need some slightly deeper diving lures for high tide and fishing off wharves. I'd also like to start hitting some whiting on the surface while the weather's still,calm enough.

Any tips are appreciated.

Cheers,

Adam

Hey mate for the deeps I've been cleaning up on 3b fat dogs in the brown/ purple accented colour. They dive to 2.5 or more and are really versatile. Had a cracker session on em few months back got 8 lol