What's On This Weekend? 24/25

Ken A

HMMMMM...Lets see!

Work Saturday morning. Try and organise a car trailer, and pick up a ute from Greenacre Saturday arvo. Then get dressed to take my daughter and niece to a Jesse Mackartney concert! :wacko::wacko:

Up early Sunday to deliver the ute to YOUNG! :1yikes: And try and get back to return the trailer before the 24 hours is up! :wacko:

Does anyone see any fishing time in there????? :(

I am seriously considering a day of on Monday to go fishing!

Edited by Jocool

Then get dressed to take my daughter and niece to a Jesse Mackartney concert! :wacko:  :wacko:

68171[/snapback]

:074: :074: Who needs fishing when concerts like that are on. I'd like to go fishing, but at the moment the fishing sucks - so may hit the rocks on saturday as they always produce.

:074:

Yeah OK...Laugh if you will Bash...But one day, you will have kids. And you too will have to endure crap like this! :074:  :074:

68176[/snapback]

:1onono::1onono: Think of the emotional scarring comments like that could cause.

Bashir is still young and free :074:

Hey Fishn,we used to have a similar problem branding yearlings,geez it used to hurt.

Swallow you pride and follow the golden batting rule,Wear protection. :074:

On the fishing ,I will be going out in a mates boat from Sydney harbour on Sunday,the plan is to visit 12 mile ,we will be burleying for things with teeth,then sussing out the spot for the FADS that we have made .Maybe doing a little trolling in the afternoon when the tide changes at 1339,on the shelf or Browns.

The boats name is "Fin and Tonic",if any one is heading out give me a call on 94 or 16 VHF.

Simon

Iain, your right, surely a brother in law is married to your sister unless he is going to become a bigamist, that would make it work, maybe he is one of those arabic chaps who have 10 wives. Gee i have had 4 albeit at different times and havent they caused me some strife and cost some money.

Plans this weekend are undecided as yet. The :wife: is away Satruday night so the world is my oyster!...will probably stay in with a six pack and laze around the house, leave all the kights on, eat 2 pizzas and generally do all the stuff I'n not allowed to do the other 364 days of the year! :074::074:

My :wife: and little ones are heading up north to see the folks in law tomorrow - drat, I guess I'll have to go :1fishing1: and then :beersmile:

Will be trying BlueFish again Saturday morning, land based. After readin soemof the discussion about frsh bait on a thread earlier in the week I think I will be more careful with buying local frsh prawns or pillies and see if my results improve.

Getting home and having a big cooked breakfast afterwards and then having a zzzz will be the perfect morning.

Spanker