Monster Bream

sebcox

Definitely does man!

Also thongs and oysters dont mix well, haha! (wear runners), ive used a small knife to open up oysters and used them for bait, but there pretty soft and get picked/stolen easy

check this out

That video is perfect! Exactly the idea I was getting at. I think I saw the same thing done on iFish once.

Now to find some pylons holding some of the little suckers

Guest no one

Where did you go anyways

Georges, I won't tell you where abouts he was but he's basically sitting in my garden!

Georges, I won't tell you where abouts he was but he's basically sitting in my garden!

Heheehehe Maybe you should get rid of the boat.

I see lots of posts on here about "great catches" and plenty of them disappoint but that bream is a cracker.

As for the gut full of shell one of the great pities of the oyster virus is that we dont have any in the Georges any more. We used to skulldrag bluenose bream off the top of the leases in Woolooware as they cracked oyster shells open.

dave

Heheehehe Maybe you should get rid of the boat.

There are black bream in Georges river?!

I see lots of posts on here about "great catches" and plenty of them disappoint but that bream is a cracker.

As for the gut full of shell one of the great pities of the oyster virus is that we dont have any in the Georges any more. We used to skulldrag bluenose bream off the top of the leases in Woolooware as they cracked oyster shells open.

dave

Theres thousands of small bream in the upper georges around picnic point area.

I've got a spot that guarantee's I'll catch a handful of 15cm bream, never seem to get much larger but I can sit there and catch dozens of small fish.

I guess they spawn around that area or something... I just have to work out where the parents and grandparents travel to.