Disc space allowance on this forum

snatcher

The file I was not allowed to attach was 1200 x 800 pixels and only 109Kb ??? Could the problem be the total number of photos I have added since joining ? Must have added about 40 fishing reports plus quite a few other posts with lots of images. Do you think it would help if I deleted some of my old fishing reports perhaps ?

Grasping at straws a bit now.

John

Yes it could be that you have exceeded your global limit Snatcher.

You could start some albums in the Gallery and refer people to them. You could also store the pics externally and link them.

mrsswordfisherman

Many thanks for the explanation - "exceeded my global limit" not too sure if I should be proud of that or not !!! :sun: Will try deleting a couple of my oldest UK fishing reports and/or start using my Photobucket account again for adding images.

Kind regards

John

When I get time I will do some investigation into your account.

Try to add as normal and see what happens.

mrsswordfisherman

Thank you. Just deleted 5 images from an old UK fishing report and that then allowed me to add the image I wanted. Can always start adding images again via my Photobucket account :sun:

It has to be said I am a compulsive photographer !!!!

John

• 5 weeks later...

When I get time I will do some investigation into your account.

Try to add as normal and see what happens.

mrsswordfisherman

Did you manage to have a look at my account mrsswordfisherman and see if I had exceeded my "global limit" ? Not a problem if I have as can just revert back to linking images to my Photobucket account :sun:

Cheers

John