Advise on Headlights

Cargo05

Now that I am spending more time fishing at night I am finding that my headlight is not up to scratch, even though it is LED. Can anyone recommend a good light and where to purchase it? Thanks in advance.

John

I'm like Crossfire, I only need enough light for tying knots or changing lures etc.

I get rather peeved when night fishing and others approach me with a damn searchlight hanging off their skull that not only blinds me, but turns the surrounding 5 acres to daylight.

I do use & highly recommend the Lenser H7R as a very efficient, high performance headlight, but only use it on it's lowest output setting when fishing.

Now that I am spending more time fishing at night I am finding that my headlight is not up to scratch, even though it is LED. Can anyone recommend a good light and where to purchase it? Thanks in advance.

John

Hey Cargo,

Check out my post from awhile ago. I asked the same question and got many good responses.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=69626

I ended up going with the Led Lenser H7R.2. I like having the option to use AAA batteries or the rechargeable supplied battery. I can plug it into any USB port for it to recharge also.

Very bright with many different settings to choose from. Sits in the garage for weeks fully charged and lasts ages when in use.

Cheers .