Heading Bush

Katoe

Finally got permission off the Boss in two weeks me and a mate are heading bush for a relaxing weekend of hunting and fishing. Hoping to stock the freezer with some game meat and going to try and beat my PB Murray Cod of 56lb (Dont like my chances haha) from what the property owner said the yellowbelly are on the chew aswell so hopefully be able to get a couple of them. Cant wait to get out of the city into some clean country air!!!!!

G'day Katoe. I hope you have a successful trip hunting and fishing out in the "fresh" air. Fishing has slowed right down here on the 'Bidgee as there is very little water any where at the moment...only 1 small section of river where I can put the boat in. I'll look forward to reading your report in a few weeks time. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately didn't break any PB's but didn't end up doing as much fishing as I would of liked with the tally being 3 yellow belly 2 cod. All in all an awesome weekend away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately didn't break any PB's but didn't end up doing as much fishing as I would of liked with the tally being 3 yellow belly 2 cod. All in all an awesome weekend away.

sorry only just saw this post,I live at edgeroi which as you know is just down the road.moved here 4years ago from Sydney for a tree change ,I fish the Namoi and the Gwydir rivers, pm me next time your up here ,.

Yeah mate will do. How you enjoying the rural living id love to move back out that way but my job is not really employable out bush.