Massive Snapper

rumz

Pretty wrapped in my 14.510kg pending NSW record Snapper from last week which beats the old record of 13.7kg set way back in 1975. Its a bit bitter sweet for me as I would also loved to have watched this beast swim away. The fight however had taken its toll with a good ten minutes of it spent at a stale mate in which the fish was wrapped up in kelp not budging.Eventually we got ...the fish free but it offered virtually no resistance after that and came straight up to the boat. We tried hard to revive and get her going again but it was pretty obvious out attempts were futile. She will live on though just on my hallway wall. Thanks Chris Drake for getting some pics and being part of this special capture.

This from face book and no details so could have been caught at the fish markets

Paul Lennon is the angler This is the story

Pretty wrapped in my 14.510kg pending NSW record Snapper from last week which beats the old record of 13.7kg set way back in 1975. ... Its a bit bitter sweet for me as I would also loved to have watched this beast swim away. The fight however had taken its toll with a good ten minutes of it spent at a stale mate in which the fish was wrapped up in kelp not budging.Eventually we got the fish free but it offered virtually no resistance after that and came straight up to the boat. We tried hard to revive and get her going again but it was pretty obvious out attempts were futile. She will live on though just on my hallway wall. Thanks Chris Drake for getting some pics and being part of this special capture

Paul Lennon is the angler This is the story

Pretty wrapped in my 14.510kg pending NSW record Snapper from last week which beats the old record of 13.7kg set way back in 1975. ... Its a bit bitter sweet for me as I would also loved to have watched this beast swim away. The fight however had taken its toll with a good ten minutes of it spent at a stale mate in which the fish was wrapped up in kelp not budging.Eventually we got the fish free but it offered virtually no resistance after that and came straight up to the boat. We tried hard to revive and get her going again but it was pretty obvious out attempts were futile. She will live on though just on my hallway wall. Thanks Chris Drake for getting some pics and being part of this special capture

Hey you plagiarised me

Paul is in my shoal bay fishing club. He broke the record which stood for 9years which was held by Haro "the fish god". Paul is a gun angler and won this years Tbft. Looks like he'll be hard to beat yet again at this weekends club comp weigh in! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Paul is in my shoal bay fishing club. He broke the record which stood for 9years which was held by Haro "the fish god". Paul is a gun angler and won this years Tbft. Looks like he'll be hard to beat yet again at this weekends club comp weigh in! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Good luck Scratchie, hope you clean up...