best media to sell my boat

jimg1au

Why do we have that 6m rule?

Not that it concerns me although mine is 6.1 it will be used as my headstone when I die of old age!

We used to have no boats at all but will allow boats under 6mts to be sold which includes kayaks

Why do we have that 6m rule?

Not that it concerns me although mine is 6.1 it will be used as my headstone when I die of old age!

we wouldn't split hairs over the .1 obviously

People pay a lot of money to advertise a boat on the boat trading sites. They used to use us because it was free. Mods and Admin spent a lot of wasted time organising things for sale and managing arguments that went on. The way we run Swap and Sell suits us just fine now.

we wouldn't split hairs over the .1 obviously

People pay a lot of money to advertise a boat on the boat trading sites. They used to use us because it was free. Mods and Admin spent a lot of wasted time organising things for sale and managing arguments that went on. The way we run Swap and Sell suits us just fine now.

As I said above mine will become my headstone (if not sold as deceased estate with out me knowing)

What your saying makes good sense as much as I used to enjoy looking through the adds before the total ban on boats. I understand the site is not a free advertising for bobs back yard boats & alike. In saying that I think there should be some loyalty point system like amount of post or time as member to place any ad to keep all the dealers out (more work for admin though)

Unless you would like us to make money from everyone and charge a fee ????

Yeah why not swordie :adminpower: not going to happen

We did have the area locked down to only people with a certain number of posts. We also have always had a Boat dealer as a sponsor and preferred to let them advertise boats without interfering.

Take the big boats to the trading areas please :)