Tax Return alert

GreyNurse

Raiders be advised,

After receiving group certificates and a tax statement from my private health fund, I filed my tax return last Saturday. This morning I received an email from the health fund with an updated tax statement attached and a message to disregard the previous one.

I've just faxed the necessary amendment form to the ATO. A PITA, but hopefully I've been quick enough and should not have any further problems. BTW, I am now $700 better off!.

So if you complete your tax return and think that maybe you've come up a bit short, the problem may be your health fund's tax statement/ Not saying that the problem is endemic, but just be aware and, if in doubt, contact your health fund to ensure you've been given an accurate statement.

For details on which health fund I'm referring to, just send a PM.

Being unemployed at the moment, not much. A few on line purchases, (blades and squid jigs are attractive), but "she who must be obeyed" will probably make sure most of it is used for good, not evil.

Being unemployed at the moment, not much. A few on line purchases, (blades and squid jigs are attractive), but "she who must be obeyed" will probably make sure most of it is used for good, not evil.

hahahahah she who must be obeyed that's the funny-est remark i have heard in ages

Locodave , The wife will clean me out LOL. I DARE not ask, Bali trip and going Bussiness Class, boat rebuild, New Motors which i think now might take longer than i think,Whisky club, Yeh i am not asking for nothing NO WAY.