Couldn't resist these

kiwicraig

My son found these in BLAH BLAH BLAH today and really wanted them. Once I saw the list of species that they are supposed to catch I could not resist. I particularly look forward to him pulling in some "Fathead" and "Shapper" 1e78eeca8e45a534cedce34fe460a2ef.jpg

fb0bb949748b5cefc648e8821254564f.jpg

(fully aware that it was almost certainly a waste of $5 but I could not resist)

Description

The fish catching ability of the Jig-Em rig is widely known amongst the fishing community and has claimed fish such as flathead, dolphin fish, Coral trout, Mackerel, Salmon and many other species.

Jig-em rigs come rigged with 3 baits, hooks and trace... ready to be tied to your main line & fished!

The variety of colours results in a versatile range of lures that are suitable for most species in salt and fresh water.

Due to the versatility of the range they can be fished in numerous ways in unlimited conditions. The classic way of fishing the Jig-Em rigs was to attach a snapper sinker and let the rig drop to the bottom, once on the bottom use a jerking action to give the lures action. However with the introduction of soft baits such as prawn, stick bait and shad the Jig-Em Rigs can be fished mid water, slow trolled or even retrieved slowly along the bottom.

Available in 7 colours, in 9cm or 13cm versions.

Made in China? I'm allowed to say this, I'm chinese

I have a collection of cheap DVDs I have bought back from Shenzhen, Dongguan....if you ever want to drop over for a night of laughs

Oh and I wore a pair of jeans out, depended wether you looked at back pocket or the side pocket embroidery if the were 'Diesel' or 'Deisel'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...