COTM prizes galore

mrsswordfisherman

HI Donna,

I ask in advance to not be controversial but plan to give my son a good fishing go during the next holidays and being 12yo he's not a member here but I do post his catches. I have avoided letting him sign up to forums for various reasons (which I'm softening on). Would he be eligible and I have no problem if you say no.

Everyone is eligible to join fishraider. Many of the members have accounts for their kids. Fishraider is one of the safest forums for everyone including women and young folk.

Some may think our moderation and monitoring is strict but we do it to keep it safe and comfortable.

It is a good place for him to start to learn about social media and its "proper" use.

Join him up by all means.

mrsswordfisherman

HI Donna,

I ask in advance to not be controversial but plan to give my son a good fishing go during the next holidays and being 12yo he's not a member here but I do post his catches. I have avoided letting him sign up to forums for various reasons (which I'm softening on). Would he be eligible and I have no problem if you say no.

Hey mate, Donna is 100% correct on Fishraider being the safest forum for your kids to start on.

My boys are on here (14 & 11) and they learn to read more than they comment. Also to be courteous on a public forum.

You are also quiet welcome to pm me and I will watch his progress.

Cheers scratchie!!!