Wisemans on saturday

tide'n'knots

About time you started fishing again Pete.

We need to have a fish again ...MAMMMMMMMYY

hey stewy what are your plans this weekend ? the jew are slowly making an appearence at wiso,s and it will slowly get better now as every week passes until about mid november then you will only get bream and flathead with the rare occassional jew . so your better off fishing brooklyn for the jew at that time of year. im have thursday friday and saturday this week so i am going to have a serious session overnight......mammmmy!!

Good to see you get into a couple pete! Always good to bring home something!

Cheers scratchie!!!

thanks scratchie i had planned to go for a serious session overnight this weekend but after looking at willy weather i think i will give it a big miss!! i hate the wind!

pete

yes

Papafish is referring to Watson's Orchard on Singleton Road Laughtondale.

Yes thats the place!!! is it around there?? i seen people camping and fishing. seems like a really good area. let me know if thats the place~ might have to give it a try

hey stewy what are your plans this weekend ? the jew are slowly making an appearence at wiso,s and it will slowly get better now as every week passes until about mid november then you will only get bream and flathead with the rare occassional jew . so your better off fishing brooklyn for the jew at that time of year. im have thursday friday and saturday this week so i am going to have a serious session overnight......mammmmy!!

any chance of tagging along~? i'll can do all the heavy work :) im free for another 3 weeks. on holiday