port kembla my new home port

jimg1au

we are moving and i dont have to sell my boat. been out of port kembla twice first time jan last year caught neaps of just leagal kings but sent them all back second time in nov but it was rough for a few under size reds.

i was thinking those brakewalls should hold fish as everyone including me goes out to the islands.

anyone fish them as it would be similer to botany breakwall i have caught just about evey type of fish anchoring and burleying near them also trolling along them as well.should not these methods work on the breakwalls as long as the sea is not too ruff

jim

Hey champ. I don't have a boat, but i do fish there land based and id like to say something from a land based perspective, hopefully you don't tale it personally

There are aaaaallot of land based fisho's on that wall, and the worst thing for us is someone trolling the wall 30m out. We've had people collect 4 lines before they've realised there stupidity. So just keep in mind that we are there, and we cant move like boaties. Makes it hard for us if you fish in front of us that's all.

But yes there are some nice fish along the breakwalls down there :) hopefully you have some luck

Cheers