Bolt Locks

lostincable

I saw the email request today, I'm presuming Adrian answered, no. I don't have an outboard to check the thread size.......that lock attacchment is basically a Car Mag Wheel lock nut and socket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As Ian said those are meant for mags.They are o.k but very easily removed.I've removed a few in my time when people have forgotten the key for them when I have needed to remove a wheel with very simple tools.If Ian can't help you out try to buy a anti-theft bolt like the one I have pictured as the mushroom head makes removal that little bit more difficult,not impossible just a little harder than the other style you have provided a link to.While your at it get someone to tackweld the nut on for you,paint and seal the nut to prevent corrosion.

As has been said a million times nothing will stop a persistent Basxxxd with the right tools from stealing from you.

All the best.post-20199-0-22116000-1445556839.jpg

Edited by Fab1

Thanks everyone, understand if they want it they'll get it.

The intention is to slow them down more than anything.

Will take a look at the mushroom bolt seems like a better idea.

Unfortunately cant weld it as the motor comes on and off regularly for transport.

Cheers everyone.

Ok, received a wholesale trade magazine today, and saw that Narva have release these nuts, I am presuming it is 2 nuts and the adaptor per Blister pack, as they are designed to secure driving lights. They are Stainless steel, metric thread, available in M6, M8, M10 & M12. May suit your purpose.

http://www.narva.com.au/products/browse/accessories-spares

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk