P.S I love you xxx

Scratchie

well done scratchie. we head up there for Christmas every year and head out to the sisters, broughton east, vee, 21, mungo etc always looking for the nice red. sometimes we fail and other times we get on. gee it feels good when you land a nice red.

Im heading up there this weekend with a couple of mates in a small tinnie, so no going outside this weekend. do you know any good spots I can try on the inside. probably a combo of early moring and afternoon and maybe even a night fish. depending when we can drag ourselves away from the local.

well done again.

JayKay

well done scratchie. we head up there for Christmas every year and head out to the sisters, broughton east, vee, 21, mungo etc always looking for the nice red. sometimes we fail and other times we get on. gee it feels good when you land a nice red.

Im heading up there this weekend with a couple of mates in a small tinnie, so no going outside this weekend. do you know any good spots I can try on the inside. probably a combo of early moring and afternoon and maybe even a night fish. depending when we can drag ourselves away from the local.

well done again.

JayKay

Try reading this and if you need any more info let me know.......

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=75391&page=3#entry561416

Great report, Scratchie! I literally have not put my boat in the water since about March and I have not been to Port since we bought our investment (future retirement) property at Shoal Bay in September last year. :( Life just gets in the way, I guess... :whip: I will have to do something about that this summer! :1fishing1: I don't even get on to Fishraider much these days but when I do, I scan for your reports! I did just spend 2 and a half weeks in Hawaii for our 25th wedding anniversary and I took a charter out of Honolulu - we raised 4 blues, 2 hookups, 2 boated - 145 and 140lb. (Not my turn on the rod unfortunately but I enjoyed myself anyway!) Unfortunately, they keep the marlin there and sell them at auction. :thumbdown:

Baz

Great report, Scratchie! I literally have not put my boat in the water since about March and I have not been to Port since we bought our investment (future retirement) property at Shoal Bay in September last year. :( Life just gets in the way, I guess... :whip: I will have to do something about that this summer! :1fishing1: I don't even get on to Fishraider much these days but when I do, I scan for your reports! I did just spend 2 and a half weeks in Hawaii for our 25th wedding anniversary and I took a charter out of Honolulu - we raised 4 blues, 2 hookups, 2 boated - 145 and 140lb. (Not my turn on the rod unfortunately but I enjoyed myself anyway!) Unfortunately, they keep the marlin there and sell them at auction. :thumbdown:

Baz

Hey baz, good to hear from you. Yes it's been a while since I've seen anything from you. Life is busy but you need to make time! At least you can jump on Fishraider and see what your missing out on in PS. Your trip to Hawaii sounds great. At least your got to see our local sand from Stockton! :)