Merry xmas raiders

Camo1808

Hey everyone. This will probably be the last time im on FR till after xmas and even the new year possibly.

So just wanna say a massive thank you to everyone for contributing to this site and thank you all for the knowledge that you have shared and i have gained.

Merry christmas to all and a very happy new year. Hope you alk stay safe on and off the water and look forward to a much better 2016 :)))

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas Camo. And merry Christmas to all Raiders.

This encompasses it for me

That is golden steve!!! Haha once again merry xmas to all and i hope santa is good to you all (the wife buys you lots of fishing gear)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

A Merry Christmas to all raiders & family !!!!! Hope every one has a great day & stay safe ........( with plenty of fishing to be done soon)

Merry Xmas Raiders, only just started on FR this year but all of you have been so kind to help me out with a heap of questions! I really appreciate all the help and advice :) wishing you all a happy and healthy christmas aswell as buckets full of fish everytime you get out. Merry Christmas!! Hope Santa got us all some new gear :P