Storage of side clears

daniel944

Over the holidays I have pulled everything out of my boat with the aim of cleaning and reorganising. I have a problem with my 20 month old daughter who is a very keen fisher-woman but seems to have the most fun throwing new packs of jigheads overboard :ranting2:

The only thing I cant find a place for are the side clears. They are in a diamond shape about 1500 long x 700 high. I was thinking a bit of PVC pipe secured under a seat so I can roll them up and shove them up there but I have been advised this is a bad idea as they will scratch on each other and the PVC pipe... Any suggestions?

Over the holidays I have pulled everything out of my boat with the aim of cleaning and reorganising. I have a problem with my 20 month old daughter who is a very keen fisher-woman but seems to have the most fun throwing new packs of jigheads overboard :ranting2:

The only thing I cant find a place for are the side clears. They are in a diamond shape about 1500 long x 700 high. I was thinking a bit of PVC pipe secured under a seat so I can roll them up and shove them up there but I have been advised this is a bad idea as they will scratch on each other and the PVC pipe... Any suggestions?

Depends how fancy you want to be but I would wrap them with cotton/flannel sheets both sides,roll them up,then store them In the pvc pipe.Just an idea.Otherwise you could make some sort of pouch for them out of a variety of materials.Next time the mrs goes to spotlight tag along and have a gander,they have all sorts of materials to choose from if you haven't been before.

Cheers.

Edited by Fab1