The Entrance

mako2000

Havent been posting much of late as I just haven't been able to get out on the water.

I just spent from the 27th of December until the 4th of January at the entrance with my girl. All I can say was the Flathead fishing was amazing. Most days headed out in the boat around 3pm after most of the hoards had left the water. With a bucket of poddy mullet each day we caught at least 80 legal flathead over the week. No monsters but most between 40 and 50cm. Very few undersize fish with a few good bream thrown in as well

Only kept about 15 for a feed and a bream. Luckily we finished before the rains came the day we were leaving.

Sorry no pics as they are on my phone still but everyone's seen average size flathead anyway.

Havent been posting much of late as I just haven't been able to get out on the water.

I just spent from the 27th of December until the 4th of January at the entrance with my girl. All I can say was the Flathead fishing was amazing. Most days headed out in the boat around 3pm after most of the hoards had left the water. With a bucket of poddy mullet each day we caught at least 80 legal flathead over the week. No monsters but most between 40 and 50cm. Very few undersize fish with a few good bream thrown in as well

Only kept about 15 for a feed and a bream. Luckily we finished before the rains came the day we were leaving.

Sorry no pics as they are on my phone still but everyone's seen average size flathead anyway.

Great fun catching Flatties, isn't it? Well done.