Sydney harbour 11/1/16

papafish

Got together with my mate for another fish before I go back to work, we got out on the water at 7.30am, cruzed for 30min but no boil up, camped at Clifton garden and got a few yakkas as livey, send out one squid and one yakka but nothing hitting it, the pilli cube were getting all under size snapper around 20cm mark... Also pull up 2 flatty 33 and 35... Just as we were burleying up. The NSW fishery came!! Great. The guy actually hopped on and check out boat, and sat there for like 10minute!!! Before the other fishery came back to pick him up. We had the shit then we move to another spot, another small boat stayed.

The new spotted didn't produce either. More undersize!!! But got a good hit and caught this 45cm Taylor. The current were picking up, my mate decide to call it away as we were finding it hard to hit the bottom!! Especially when he moved his fish finder to the new boat!!! So 4hr session 1 keeper.

Note water are still abit mukky, still fresh water on top and salt on the bottom.

And when we were parking up the boat, the smaller boat also came back, I asked if they had any luck. They said 2 kingie! From Clifton garden! Not long after we left.....

Great.....!!!!

Anyway was a fun day,

I saw them come in, were you in the boat that was anchored 50m off the wharf? tbh its good to see them, there was 1 guy who got a warning for having no license but other than that the rules were being followed.

Edited by Krispy !

You never know when they will pop up I got checked up the George's river after midnight a while back they watched me catch a fish and release it before they came over and inspected my live bait and my empty esky. They said a few people have been netting the river so they were doing late night runs. Also got checked by the water police a month or so before fisheries. So like I said proves they can be any where at any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk