Waterway closed at The Entrance

mrsswordfisherman

If it was closed its because unfortunately two men have lost there lives prawning. Very sad to read about this. My condolences to the families of the two men. I was down there a couple of weeks ago and saw heaps of inexperienced people pawning, and probably couldn't swim either. Guys be careful it could happen to anyone.

Edited by General Zod

What is the go with the sign Stapo - says temporarily closed?

Don't know Donna. I haven't seen it. It looks like is at long jetty maybe. I was at The Entrance this arvo as I said in the other post and people swimming and fishing everywhere. Even a para surfer.

There were even people fishing yesterday when the police were diving for the bodies.

Water level is back to normal is still a bit murky. Tides are running both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know Donna. I haven't seen it. It looks like is at long jetty maybe. I was at The Entrance this arvo as I said in the other post and people swimming and fishing everywhere. Even a para surfer.

There were even people fishing yesterday when the police were diving for the bodies.

Water level is back to normal is still a bit murky. Tides are running both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catchin Jack will throw some light on it - Leo sent it to me to post

I fished there yesty and the sign indicates due to water pollution. Thibk this is a seperate matter to the 2 unfortunate deaths. Will be good to get a bit more info on this as im planning a flatty sesh this weekend haha :/

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk