Hawkesbury

WOBBY

Gday raiders this is my first post I'm not sure how to put photos on so if someone could tell me that would be great anyway I Fished the Hawkesbury on Sunday and got a nice feed of flattys with my wife, she managed to get a couple of whiting on the drift so I put them in the live bait tank and headed to flint and steel to set them out for hopefully a Jew. While we were waiting I grabbed my 3-5kilo stick and flicked around a SP then whack it was bent in half, after around 15 min it surfaced and my wife did a top job on the net it was a 87cm flatty going 4kilo my PB. I'll put some pics up as soon as I know how Cheers

Welcome WTFC, Sorry cant help on the photos (struggle).Thats what i call spending quality time with the mrs,4kg at 87cm it must of been a fat lizard love to see the pics,and what a battle it would of been on the 3-5,Was it a Pumpkin seed?

Hey Geoff on my phone!!

WTFC,

To add the photos:

1) Click on plus symbol next to "write a reply..."

2) I'm assuming you are uploading previously taken photos, Click on the landscape icon (sun and hills).

3) Choose what photos you would like to add from your camera roll.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,

Paul.

WTFC,

To add the photos:

1) Click on plus symbol next to "write a reply..."

2) I'm assuming you are uploading previously taken photos, Click on the landscape icon (sun and hills).

3) Choose what photos you would like to add from your camera roll.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,

Paul.

Thanks Paul sorry to be a pain but I can't find a plus symbol or write a reply I only have quick reply. Where would I find it ??

Welcome WTFC, Sorry cant help on the photos (struggle).Thats what i call spending quality time with the mrs,4kg at 87cm it must of been a fat lizard love to see the pics,and what a battle it would of been on the 3-5,Was it a Pumpkin seed?

Hey Deisel no it was a 6.5" nemisis white glow fe35f6c4b6f76004fd99f632a1aa36a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work boofa! Very similar heads on you and the fish! Lol :) congrats on your PB mate!

Cheers scratchie!!!

P.s. I'd be putting that in for COTM[/

quote]

No mirrors at your place bro[emoji16].

How do I enter COTM?? Also I tried to reply to your PM but it wouldn't let me. Give me a call I tried to call u but it was disconnected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk