Thanks To the unlucky fisho.

Busy-livin

So I go for a walk along mascot canal along Qantas drive every lunchtime . Today something caught my eyes! It was a broken fishing rod on the edge of the canal in long grass on the other side of the fence. Curiosity got the better and I hope over to get it and check it out only to find a penn spin fisher attached.. What a find! It was really dirty and sitting there a while by the looks of it! So I took the lot back to the office threw out the destroyed rod and just finished cleaning it up. Still really smooth just like the one I have at home. What a win!

If any fish raiders have lost this reel in the location I found it let me know! If not the I have an empty rod at home waiting

post-33687-0-56046200-1456710908_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Stanton44

So I go for a walk along mascot canal along Qantas drive every lunchtime . Today something caught my eyes! It was a broken fishing rod on the edge of the canal in long grass on the other side of the fence. Curiosity got the better and I hope over to get it and check it out only to find a penn spin fisher attached.. What a find! It was really dirty and sitting there a while by the looks of it! So I took the lot back to the office threw out the destroyed rod and just finished cleaning it up. Still really smooth just like the one I have at home. What a win!

If any fish raiders have lost this reel in the location I found it let me know! If not the I have an empty rod at home waiting

My guess is a decent Jewie or similar grabbed it off an poorly adjusted drag, unsuspecting fisho. Good spotting Stan!