Another Cod Trip

Hi all.

Just got back from another Cod mission out on the New England rivers.

This time I had 3 Cod virgins with me. All had never thrown a spinnerbait or cast

an overhead reel before. They aren't Cod virgins anymore. :clapping:

This crew takes the number of people who have caught their 1st ever greenfish

on this river with me to 13 people. It's a good feeling helping people catch a

bucket list fish.

No big fish this time. We still did quite well considering Stewy had flogged the

water to foam in the days before we got there... :chair:

Ended up with 55 fish for the trip.

Cheers,

Grant.

post-639-0-09501500-1458202710_thumb.jpg

post-639-0-93615300-1458202765_thumb.jpg

post-639-0-02339500-1458202811_thumb.jpg

post-639-0-91008000-1458202863_thumb.jpg

post-639-0-07340200-1458202936_thumb.jpg

Lovely result Grant and I bet your mates are stoked to catch their first cod with you like I was...well done codmaster

Thanks mate. The boys are over the moon.

Thanks for the pressies you left me as well. I would have posted a photo of

the cod stubbie holder you left for me but the writing on it isn't fit for a family

friendly site!! ( I wonder who wrote all that??? )

Great to see you still landed a lot of cod after stewy and i stung quite a few!

That little kayak looks the go. Better than the one at the cabin with a shovel for a paddle,that I had to use.

Stewy told me you also had no luck on the surface, maybe the time of year.

Not sure what the go is with BLOW UP YA GUTS between you two, but stewy nearly Blew up his GUTS laughing while he was drawing on that stubby holder.

Regards Deano

Great stuff grant. Looks like a top weekend away! And wasn't nice of stewy to leave you a present, that's raider spirit! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks mate. If you had seen the abuse that was written on it you might change your mind!!

He did leave me his snake gaitors in case I needed them though, which was very nice.

I think his ugly melon scared all the snakes off, as I didn't see one. Very unusual for out there,

as their is alot of the buggers.

It's an unbelievable spot. To think that Stewy & Deano got 75 & then we followed it up a few

days later with 55 really shows just how many cod are in there.

Cheers,

Grant.

Sounds like there has been a few keen fisherman head out to the cod holes ,,,,,and any wonder why ,,, what a fantastic spot,

Grant took myself and a good mate plus a mate of his, we'll I can say it was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time and definatly the best fishing I have had so far,,,, so thanks Grant

Very hard to beat the weather, sunny warm days (perfect drinking weather) scenery, was beautiful and Matty was awe struck with the country we live in,

The fishing, I thought Grant was having a go at me when he said we will get a heap of cod ,,,, well you were right mate,

And the company was great, we fished, drank, ate and enjoyed each other's company all weekend,

The only thing I would recommend to anyone heading out with Grant and Matty,,,, is take ear plugs because the snoring was the best I've ever heard, Never woke up to chainsaws in my room before,

All in all, thanks again mate, totally enjoyed it,

Sounds like there has been a few keen fisherman head out to the cod holes ,,,,,and any wonder why ,,, what a fantastic spot,

Grant took myself and a good mate plus a mate of his, we'll I can say it was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time and definatly the best fishing I have had so far,,,, so thanks Grant

Very hard to beat the weather, sunny warm days (perfect drinking weather) scenery, was beautiful and Matty was awe struck with the country we live in,

The fishing, I thought Grant was having a go at me when he said we will get a heap of cod ,,,, well you were right mate,

And the company was great, we fished, drank, ate and enjoyed each other's company all weekend,

The only thing I would recommend to anyone heading out with Grant and Matty,,,, is take ear plugs because the snoring was the best I've ever heard, Never woke up to chainsaws in my room before,

All in all, thanks again mate, totally enjoyed it,

Well, I did buy you earplugs Rossco! You were forewarned!

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I had promised you a long time ago that I would take

you out there & I'm wrapped it lived up to your expectations. Except for the snoring

that is!

I'm planning our next trip somewhere as I type...

Cheers,

Grant. ( Earplugs supplied! )