Georges river 1.3.2016 - good karma

rigga

Got onto the water 10:30am after stopping off at Mac's bait bar, got some nippers, prawns and pillies, Just at the peak of low tide.
Bites were constant but small snappers, biggest going 24cm.

Moved past tom uglies, the wind was pushing the boat from south to north, so i drifted a tight grid, bites were very slow only resulting in a 38cm flathead who swallowed a pillie gut hooked so we decided to keep it. An hour later we managed a 25cm bream on a prawn, we released it in hope of good karma and karma served us well!

Moved past captain cook bridge, and drifted from 1-7m of water and the action was hot for the next 1.5 hours. (2pm-3:30pm), snapper, whiting and bream every 3rd bait up with massive hits. lost something that took a good run on a prawn, so rigged up quickly and sent another prawn out, 5 seconds later BANG im on! drag screaming on the symetre 2500, fight the fish for a good couple of mins until the big silver slab came to the surface! but the bream wasnt done yet, missed the net attempt 3-4 times as the fish still had heaps of power!

get the fish in the boat, some loud expletives were yelled and hi fives all around, i landed my pb bream of 34cm

64994_797871750318581_792187219052679831

10153299_797871766985246_415360043157214

mate! thats amazing day! love it when the fish kicks in! 1.5 hour of non stop action! what more could you want. btw that is our usual fishing spot^^ just pass the bridge. what HP is on your motor? just out of curiosity ?