Marlin dollies Thursday

fishy

Mate, hope you find someone to get out there, conditions look pretty good, best alt and currents I've seen on the charts for about 4 weeks.

I might head out tomorrow arvo if I can clear most of my work in the morning. I'll only get about 4hrs trolling in but I'll take it if I can get it, its about the only time I can get off. Friday looks good as well and its a public holiday, so its probably easier to get a crew.

good luck

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

I fished today. We didn't see a thing. I think I drive past more birds on the way home in the car.

Having said that it was a good day for some, the guys fishing north got a really good blue marlin bite with boats getting 2-3 fish.

It was rough early on but conditions got better as the day went on.

I fished today. We didn't see a thing. I think I drive past more birds on the way home in the car.

Having said that it was a good day for some, the guys fishing north got a really good blue marlin bite with boats getting 2-3 fish.

It was rough early on but conditions got better as the day went

That's a bummer we got a few strikes on Wednesday arvo, I don't think any were marlin. We boated a small dollie and a couple of stripies. There were a few guys out and said they got nothing. just sounding bait all day.Water was brilliant 25-26 and we found tonnes of flying fish in it.

Where abouts North did they get the Blue bite?

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

There was a buck of boats about 20nm north of browns that did really well.

There was a few fish caught around browns but there was a hell of a lot of boats out looking!

Was a nice run home at least in flat seas. Still beats being at work

There was a buck of boats about 20nm north of browns that did really well.

There was a few fish caught around browns but there was a hell of a lot of boats out looking!

Was a nice run home at least in flat seas. Still beats being at work

no probs, I might be heading tomorrow arvo, i'll let you know how I go