Port hacking tonight.

Fab1

Just got home from a few hours night fishing for bream.

We used our usual light gear with 8lb line baited with a chicken concoction on a running sinker rig to a size 4Hook.

I started a frozen Berly trail and immediately we got hits,Sometimes double hook ups.

We got smashed a couple of times by something big and got busted off as well as loosing the lot to what I suspect were tailor.

Again prawns jumping everywhere and with my spotlight I could see what appeared to Be Garfish just sitting on the surface as if in a trance.

All up it was a actioned packed couple of hours of fun with a Feed for me thrown in.

We caught a few keeper bream but I only kept the 2 and some almost legal snapper and one lone whiting.

Water tempreture was 23.1 deg.

One fish measured 29cm that was gut hooked and the larger one is 36cm.

It was a beatiful calm night on the water.

Cheers.post-20199-0-05829000-1459002284_thumb.jpg

Good work there Fab 1.

The fish have been a bit quiet during the day with the clear water, so as you found out, the night time is better at present.

I'm getting too old to bother with fishing during the night. :074:

Edited by yowie

Good stuff mate.. Fish are going berko at the moment.. To bad I'm working all weekend

Thanks mate,I've been in your position hundreds of times over the years(working weekends)but someone has to bring home the bacon.

nice one fabian sounds like it was a great night on the water glad you got out and had a go.

Regards,

Nathan

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

It was a great night on the water for sure Nathan.

Well done mate, wish I was with you.

Cheers mate,I note your from Bow Bowing.Theres a few of us from the Campbelltown area on here now.

Good work there Fab 1.

The fish have been a bit quiet during the day with the clear water, so as you found out, the night time is better at present.

I'm getting too old to bother with fishing during the night. :074:

Thanks Yowie much appreciated.The hacking turns into a whole different playground at night compared to the craziness of fishing during the day at this time of year.

I'm surprise there's prawns still on the run, thought they be all gone and especially on the hacking. But we never fished night. So won't have a clue:) nice catch

Thanks,there were prawns literally jumping out of the water.

Fab1 if you need a companion for fishing hit me up I'm available most times, blind as a bat at night though but very willing.

will keep you in mind mate.

Nice couple of bream there mate top stuff

Thanks Krispy.