Trag off Terrigal, Easter Sunday

Adsy91

Gday everyone,

Just got off the phone to my good mate Andy who is the skipper for one of the terrigal charters. He's out with a bunch of tourists as we speak for a birthday and after checking the pics he just sent, If you're in Terrigal today I'd get out there!

Can't give too much info obviously (they are running a business after all) but the esky is full of good sized trag and they don't seem to be slowing at all either. Loads of bait around and all this is only a few km out... happy Easter to all those that celebrate it.

Tight lines

Ads

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gday everyone,

Just got off the phone to my good mate Andy who is the skipper for one of the terrigal charters. He's out with a bunch of tourists as we speak for a birthday and after checking the pics he just sent, If you're in Terrigal today I'd get out there!

Can't give too much info obviously (they are running a business after all) but the esky is full of good sized trag and they don't seem to be slowing at all either. Loads of bait around and all this is only a few km out... happy Easter to all those that celebrate it.

Tight lines

Ads

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why not tell the charter company to contact us fishraider@iinet.net.au for advertising opportunities on here!!

Then they and you can advertise and give us the details 24/7

Always looking for decent charter companies

Any raiders who can recommend good companies/products or businesses on fishraider let us know :)