Good Friday at port hacking

papafish

Hi guys,

Went out in easter Friday for a fishing session, laughed at yowie bay @7 am was still low tide. Went around lilli pilli as the first stop. Saw some surface action! Tailors most likely, but nothing biting, burley and fished unweaight with Pillies, still no hook up, lots of little reds there. Moved to another spot near Gymea. Caught a legal snapper and bream and whiting, as I was pulling in a little red! A group of King fish follow it through to the surface. Then we quickly feed them Pillies, they ate it, but it didn't eat out bait.... Maybe we had a sinker on, I also try unweaight also. But still not taking it, 5 minute later they were gone... So move to another spot near the sand, 1st cast landed a nice blue swimmer. Big one! Fished there for 2 hours ended up with 1 flatty and another 2 bream, we were so hungry and had no food onboard, so a quick phone call and had dominos deliver pizza onto the boat^^ hahaha everyone were giving us funny look when the driver arrived and passed the pizza over to us on the wharf.

After lunch then back to lilli pilli to finish of the day, caught a kingie thought it was a snapper as it didn't fight unlit it was 1 metre on the surface! And it took off like a train!!! Hook gone...... Spewing.....

Anyway that's about it, gonna spend some more times exploring the area next time

post-35291-0-81128600-1459092203_thumb.jpeg

post-35291-0-36644800-1459092223_thumb.jpeg

post-35291-0-63658100-1459092252_thumb.jpeg

post-35291-0-94533200-1459092271_thumb.jpeg

post-35291-0-51022500-1459092301_thumb.jpeg

Great work papafish !

Looks like u got yourself a nice feed.

Me and a group of friends hired a house boat some years ago on the hawksbury, there was on water pizza delivery but we had to sell our livers to pay for it !! Desperate times call for desperate measures haha