Birthday Charter

bluefin

Went out on an estuary charter at Port Macquarie today, added 3 new species to my list. A Big Eye Trevally, A Moses Perch, And a Mangrove Jack. Good company and a great mornings fishing. PB bream at 41 c/m also.

post-11-0-86151800-1460618003_thumb.jpg

Went out on an estuary charter at Port Macquarie today, added 3 new species to my list. A Big Eye Trevally, A Moses Perch, And a Mangrove Jack. Good company and a great mornings fishing. PB bream at 41 c/m also.

Can I ask you where exactly you fished. And the method. I may be up there myself in a week or two and would like to get out in my own boat.

Thanks

Arron

Strike Pro astro vibes in the deep, Samaki Viblicous in whitebait 70 m/m in deep and along the rock wall , SP wise gulp swimming mullet and nenisis in pumpinseed ,z man curley tail in motor oil . hard body atomic 38 deep bluegill I think is the colour, other colours work too , muddy prawn I think is one.But it changes, so mix it up. A few weeks ago the swimming mullet was all I was using every where! then the bite slowed down,and the z man took over! The viblicous seems to be the a good all rounder! Use what you have!

My brother is up there at the moment staying at Lake Cathie, but he isn't catching nothing, infact his partners non fishing 16yr old loud as hell daughter has caught the biggest flathead so fare...............and he is not impressed,lol