Kurnell Luderick

Burger

With the good reports around, decided to take the day off with a mate from work and go for a fish at a Kurnell spot he knew.
Was a bit of a chilly start with the breeze, however warmed up ok.
Fishing was a bit slow and we ended up with 4 fish.

Saw biggest bust up of 'something' that was at least the size of a footy field.

Also had a crow steal half the cold pizza that was going to be brekky! Bloody thing got the bag out of the bucket and soon had foil all over the place.

MUCH better day than being at work.

post-35685-0-30610600-1472684702_thumb.jpg

You're lucky you caught 4 fish; two of us walked into the Royal National Park coast on Sunday expecting the Blackfish to be on the bite and we did not get a touch, despite a good tide, a good bump on the water and no wind.

Unbelievable for this time of year.

Couple of nice healthy looking blackfish.

Problem with birds extends everywhere.

Beach worming and fishing for whiting on the Nth Entrance beach years ago with Stapo, damn crows got into my backpack, opened and drank my pineapple juice - smart birds those crows.

Just last weekend a bloody Pelican extended its neck and grabbed one of my 'scaled/gutted blackfish' from under my nose at the cleaning table at The Entrance last weekend - hope it appreciated the effort I made to gut and clean it.

Couple of nice healthy looking blackfish.

Problem with birds extends everywhere.

Beach worming and fishing for whiting on the Nth Entrance beach years ago with Stapo, damn crows got into my backpack, opened and drank my pineapple juice - smart birds those crows.

Just last weekend a bloody Pelican extended its neck and grabbed one of my 'scaled/gutted blackfish' from under my nose at the cleaning table at The Entrance last weekend - hope it appreciated the effort I made to gut and clean it.

Yes I remember that crow Bruce. Smart bird that one. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're lucky you caught 4 fish; two of us walked into the Royal National Park coast on Sunday expecting the Blackfish to be on the bite and we did not get a touch, despite a good tide, a good bump on the water and no wind.

Unbelievable for this time of year.

I hear that's a bloody big walk in to not get a down!

Well done Burger.

I have heard crows also enjoy finger buns.

I heard they are also fond of twisties . . . .

Yes I remember that crow Bruce. Smart bird that one. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw something on facebook where a crow did a puzzle where 14 individual steps had to be done in a specific order to get the food prize.

Crows ARE smart birds.

It did leave us the onion . . .

Guest Lord Loser

I hear that's a bloody big walk in to not get a down!

I heard they are also fond of twisties . . . .

I saw something on facebook where a crow did a puzzle where 14 individual steps had to be done in a specific order to get the food prize.

Crows ARE smart birds.

It did leave us the onion . . .

I have seen something similar Burger, it took a bloke I used to work with 14 attempts to put the correct amount in a vending machine, then he punched the wrong number in. Yep!!! Crows are pretty smart.

Edited by Lord Luderick

I have seen something similar Burger, it took a bloke I used to work with 14 attempts to put the correct amount in a vending machine, then he punched the wrong number in. Yep!!! Crows are pretty smart.

No way . .. . mind you thinking about it . . . . there are more than a few at my work capable of the same feat . . . . :huh: