Where are the fish in Sydney Harbour?

KevSydney

Through August I have fished from Clifton Gardens to Bradley's Head, with little success and I was wondering is anyone else catching fish? I haven't fished for a few years, it was August and with the clear water are probaly the main reasons for my lack of success, but I'm still surprised with catching a small amount of fish. I was targeting king, tailor, JD, squire, and flathead.

Thank you

Kev

I'm in the same boat mate. I was slow trolling live and dead baits around vaucluse bay, middle harbour, bradley's head with not even a touch. However, I seem to be fairly consistent with the squid which a least counts for something.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

post-38456-0-63618900-1472989719_thumb.jpg

Through August I have fished from Clifton Gardens to Bradley's Head, with little success and I was wondering is anyone else catching fish? I haven't fished for a few years, it was August and with the clear water are probaly the main reasons for my lack of success, but I'm still surprised with catching a small amount of fish. I was targeting king, tailor, JD, squire, and flathead.

Thank you

Kev

The day before yesterday .im fishing at Clifton garden reserve that port ,which famous for fishing point .i got bream and leatherjackets . From my right hand .i founded an jp fisher on the gooragal rocks ,taking the baits into sea .so I was climbing to the place. There was a little fish what a pitty