What are these?

finin

lol, Hey Scratchie these came up the lightest ive seen snapper, only one had a nice colour to it all caught over sand.

Snapper on fire at the moment, early morning of bent rods. These were the better fish for the morning with plenty thrown back. All in 120M.

lol, Hey Scratchie these came up the lightest ive seen snapper, only one had a nice colour to it all caught over sand.

Snapper on fire at the moment, early morning of bent rods. These were the better fish for the morning with plenty thrown back. All in 120M.

Did I write something???

Or were you reading my mind on where's your actual report???

I think we had a little discussion on snapper colour and reasons in difference a while back. Report , well off sydney a little to the north in 120M. Early start due to the wind that was due to arrive and had a few other things to do before hometime.

Left the ramp at 430 to a glass harbour and head yonder, water at 21 and climbing further we went. Once the sun came up the water was that blue you love to see, not quite purple but getting there. Nice rolling swell from the se.at 1.5M. Early bit of nor west that we knew would drop before it swung hopefully after.

Set up just before sunrise and no sooner bait down rods go off. Quite a steady bite for the morning till the sun got a little higher than that was it, resulting in 27 fish all up, kept what you see and released the rest. All on pillies

Would a been a nice feed but i swapped my two for a slow roasted lamb lol, tend to give all my fish out to neighbours, friends.

DezM, new wind was coming thats why we went early. Wind and current can be punishing but it can also work for you if wind is against current it holds you. I generally only use an 8 ounce snapper lead, my general rule is if it is running to fast off the bottom pack up move in to less current, 2kñ drift i cant fish.