First fish after broken leg

Greyfox

Well its been 9 weeks since I was laid up with a broken leg, took the boat out today , launched from Koolewong went out past Ettalong, (man the sand flats are closing up the channels). Had a fish in the Hawkesbury River around Bar Point and then Mullett Creek, caught 2 pan size flatties and 2 keeper bream. Nothing to brag about but oh boy wasnt it great to get out in the boat and wet a line or two again.

It was such a beautiful day on the water, plenty of boats fishing all over Broken Bay, Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters.

Plenty of jet skies around too, watch out for them because they cannot see you for some reason.

Also called in to see Parsley Bay boat ramp, it looks good what they have done , looks a lot more user friendly.

Good to hear you are back out and about.Theres something soothing for the soul about being on the water isn't there after a long layup.

With the warmer weather and the Chrissy holidays fast approaching I think those jet ski numbers are going to multiply tenfold during daylight hours.I need to get my tinny out for a night fish very soon as there Is no Jet skis in sight.

Enjoy those flatties.