Some work to the boat including...

billthedrill

Hey peeps

Need some work done on a boat just wondering if anyone can assist with some contacts. I prefer people who are mobile but I guess this isn't absolutely necessary as long as the helper/s are within reasonable distance. I am located in Canterbury NSW. If any raiders have done this work before and willing to assist PM me. Happy to pay for the help with dollars and munchies/drinks. I can buy the stuff and have someone install.

Basically I need to get the following done:

- dual batteries into the floor: this needs some cutting and welding work - 3mm plate aluminium sheets under the floor.

- wiring dual batteries, kill switch, electronics, lights, switch panel

- live bait tank install

I could possibly do some of this work myself but I don't really have the time.

Any assistance with trustworthy, reasonably priced, reliable contacts would be appreciated.

Cheers. Bill.

Hey peeps

Need some work done on a boat just wondering if anyone can assist with some contacts. I prefer people who are mobile but I guess this isn't absolutely necessary as long as the helper/s are within reasonable distance. I am located in Canterbury NSW. If any raiders have done this work before and willing to assist PM me. Happy to pay for the help with dollars and munchies/drinks. I can buy the stuff and have someone install.

Basically I need to get the following done:

- dual batteries into the floor: this needs some cutting and welding work - 3mm plate aluminium sheets under the floor.

- wiring dual batteries, kill switch, electronics, lights, switch panel

- live bait tank install

I could possibly do some of this work myself but I don't really have the time.

Any assistance with trustworthy, reasonably priced, reliable contacts would be appreciated.

Cheers. Bill.

Try our sponsor Shire Mobile Marine call Hayden

Mobile : 0432 840 245

Email : hayden.burnes@gmail.com

Taren Point NSW 2229

http://www.shiremobilemarine.com.au/

i Can voucher for Hayden's service, I put a guy from work onto him when his Yamaha 90hp went into limp mode, Hayden pulled it down and found the oil injection wasn't working and the alarm sensor also had packed it in, the result was a slighly scored bore and minor piston damage, the motor was rebuilt and my work mate is very happy with the service and $$.

Hayden was a professional from start to finish even when it was going back and forth from the insurance company for a few weeks.

i Can voucher for Hayden's service, I put a guy from work onto him when his Yamaha 90hp went into limp mode, Hayden pulled it down and found the oil injection wasn't working and the alarm sensor also had packed it in, the result was a slighly scored bore and minor piston damage, the motor was rebuilt and my work mate is very happy with the service and $$.

Hayden was a professional from start to finish even when it was going back and forth from the insurance company for a few weeks.

Thanks Jeff for that