After Work Fish 17.10.05

clutch

Well while you guys are enjoy your weekend, some of us are working :biggrin2:

.......However come monday (which is my friday) the weekend is here :yahoo:

It was a nice day today so after work I told my Uncle I'd catch him dinner and was on the water at 3pm.

The bites werent very aggressive and it was pretty slow although I did get them their feed

Ive never used berley before and would be interested to see if it would speed up the action.

I fish in about 10 metres

Kia Ora

Oh you bastard mate

Well I was with the Mrs!

Hell no I wasnt

Bloody well done mate I will see you soon

Boppa :beersmile::beersmile:

Going to drink all your home brew when i get there :074::074:

I can truly say that I've never wanted to be a kiwi in all my life. Clutch, you're maing it bloody hard mate! Beers and a boat full of fish, combined with the trout streams over there, it makes me wonder sometimes. :1yikes:

Shane

:1fishing1:

What was the bait and berley

Russ, I didn't word that very clearly in my post did I...? I still havent used berley but am keen to see what difference it could make......although the fishing should start heating up soon in my little neck of the woods so I doubt I'll need it

......I was using store bought frozen squid

Rekless, Crazed, madsmc.....you guys crack me up......Robthefisherman I dont have a whole heap of choices in my little dinghy :biggrin2: ......however one of the firsts this year I would like isto get a kingie on a livie which is very achievable in the summer :thumbup:

MarkD... I remember your reports out on charters........well they're a thing of the past arent they :074:

I see you've got your own little fan club going....( I read the what makes a good deckie post )

Which just shows the rest of us what a top bloke you are. Look forward to many great reports from you

:thumbup:

Edited by clutch

Clutch, your braining those snapper.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Must be a top spot in just 10m of water. How long to motor out to your spot and have you been fishing the same spot to catch all those snapper you have been posting.

:1fishing1::1fishing1:

Hope the new Mrs Clutch also likes fish

What do you use the green can for? :074:

How long to motor out to your spot and have you been fishing the same spot to catch all those snapper you have been posting.

Martin with 5 mighty horses pushing me I'm there in 10 minutes..........and yes those pics of late are all in the same spot........."if it aint broke........" :biggrin2:

I have another couple of pozzies I like and will start exploring more but only to make it interesting

nice one brother.... One of my two fishing dreams is to catch kingys and snapper in NZ. The other is to catch Barra in the top end which i have booked in for next May :yahoo::yahoo:

All these posts are making me feel more excited about getting there :biggrin2:

Martin with 5 mighty horses pushing me I'm there in 10 minutes..........and yes those pics of late are all in the same spot........."if it aint broke........" :biggrin2:

I have another couple of pozzies I like and will start exploring more but only to make it interesting

Its certainly doing its job and your catching a lot more good qualit fish than most of us over here.

Top effort Clutch. I would love a day on the snapper. You got me fired up. :thumbup::thumbup: