NEVER EVER , EVER TAKE YOUR WIFE FISHING!!!!!

Guest 4myson

Thanks for all the support Guys .. Really need it at the moment "She Hasn't STOPPED Bragging" ..... Last night while out at dinner she actually had the NERVE to complain as to how sore her arm was from fighting the fish...(Now She's Just Rubbing "SALT" in the Wound)....LOL.. 

What really got under my skin was when she had to nerve to ask what is required in the photo for the COTM while she was posing with the fish (I told her it was something BLUE)......LOL.....

Suck it up Sasha :074: great report.

I have come to the conclusion the reason there are not many wives out there fishing is because we always out fish our husbands.

looking forward to meeting Liz and reading her reports.

On 05/11/2016 at 6:32 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Very nice job Liz and look forward to your reports. 

Women rule in general AND as fishos. 

I am still wishing for a couples fishing comp some time. Team 4myson and Team swordies would be starters for sure :)

Count us in Donna Team Dalucius

On 05/11/2016 at 10:47 AM, Rickstewart said:

Hi sasha,great story hopefully il get a fish like that after ya show me some tricks soon hahaha,il get my boat back next week and will be intouch to take you up on your offer

No problems Rick , But I think i might have to INSIST that both You & I leave our WIVES back at the ramp while we go for a fish....LOL....

1 hour ago, Dalucius said:

Suck it up Sasha :074: great report.

I have come to the conclusion the reason there are not many wives out there fishing is because we always out fish our husbands.

looking forward to meeting Liz and reading her reports.

Count us in Donna Team Dalucius

Of course Lyn Team Dalucius as always

Hahahaha im game if you are sasha,mine manages to catch 1 or 2 small ones occasionally and leaves me with nothing after doing all the work setting the lines baiting the hooks and driving the boat so maybe we onto something here by leaving them at the ramp hhahaha

Mate, that's a cracking story. It's a pleasure to read it on the train to work this morning. Consider yourself a very lucky man who's partner also share the same interests.

You can remind her that size, power and strength doesn't really matter in all aspect. Inform her that you already hooked a quality fish.

Well done to you both. I look forward to peruse Liz's version of the event.?