The entrance beach SHARK

Reel' em in

Hi guys

I went and helped a mate yesterday do a few things on his new house and  in return  he took me for a fishing at the entrance beach, we  manage to catch the shark we took a few pics then released it, can anyone help in identifying what kind of shark it was.

thanks

IMG_8507.JPG

Great catch mate!

I've caught a few sharks here and there but sometimes the juveniles are difficult to ID - my guess would be a weasel shark.

Hopefully the link I post below will assist (remember that the pictures are of older average sized sharks).

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/631384/Identifying-sharks-and-rays.pdf

Cheers, James

29 minutes ago, marks1984 said:

mate heaps at Putty beach catch them all the time

thats where i get all mine haha get atleast 3 a night going down tonight is it any good for jew there?

Edited by geshy

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:41 PM, geshy said:

thats where i get all mine haha get atleast 3 a night going down tonight is it any good for jew there?

I have not caught any  but I do fish the north side beach/ north side rocks. but I have heard of jews being caught on the south side off the rock platform but have to be carful with the swell

5 hours ago, marks1984 said:

I have not caught any  but I do fish the north side beach/ north side rocks. but I have heard of jews being caught on the south side off the rock platform but have to be carful with the swell

got a jew on the weekend their there