Day 2 - a few more luderick

luderick -angler

So after yesterday's bag Trevor and I decided to back up and fish a couple of spots I had not been to in ten years and last time was with my late father. First spot fired and we had 7 fish in the bag by 7am. Looking good....then they buggered of! Okay off to another spot 10 minutes in and fish are on very touchy and we dropped a lot. Trevor had a late flourish here outfishing me but all up honours were even for the morning 12 fish in the bag by 10am and six kept for a further few feeds to the relatives today.

IMG_1686.JPG

9 hours ago, luderick -angler said:

So after yesterday's bag Trevor and I decided to back up and fish a couple of spots I had not been to in ten years and last time was with my late father. First spot fired and we had 7 fish in the bag by 7am. Looking good....then they buggered of! Okay off to another spot 10 minutes in and fish are on very touchy and we dropped a lot. Trevor had a late flourish here outfishing me but all up honours were even for the morning 12 fish in the bag by 10am and six kept for a further few feeds to the relatives today.

IMG_1686.JPG

Hi Royce

See you are using the MKII trudex

what rod are you using mate?

cheers 

6 hours ago, cossie said:

Hi Royce

See you are using the MKII trudex

what rod are you using mate?

cheers 

Cossie, 

i use a sportex 662 or 663 for my 12 footers otherwise I have an unidentifiable 10'10" butter worth that was dads.  Got a few other rods laying around the collection. Love the mk2 trudex besrcpin I have ever used. It's the 4.5" model.

5 hours ago, Mike89 said:

Wow mate you boys certainly do manage a few fish!

Good stuff!

It does not work out like this every week. Trevor, Paul and I do a lot of chasing fish at times to find them! Also knowing where they'll be on a tide and at what locations at different times of the year does help us keep it consistent. 

2 hours ago, luderick -angler said:

Cossie, 

i use a sportex 662 or 663 for my 12 footers otherwise I have an unidentifiable 10'10" butter worth that was dads.  Got a few other rods laying around the collection. Love the mk2 trudex besrcpin I have ever used. It's the 4.5" model.

Let me know when you want to get rid of 1 or 2 sportex's

seem to be hard to find

have been looking for ages

cheers