Celilia Rods

bombora

Hiya all; anyone had a chance to p;ay with the new(ish) light spinning Okuma rods which go by the name Celilia (spelling?, very imilar anyway). Anyone know any shop which stocks em? They would appear to be a bit of a sexy product at a decent price (at least in Mo's Tackle cattledog) with v slim blank, several sizes from approx 6ft to 7'6", keeper ring, cork skeleton Fuji reel seat and Fuji guides (look like a poor man's Bream Buster before Mr Miller changed reel seat designs from skeleton to another style). Cheers Bombie

G'day Bombora,

I have been using the 6'6 3-5kg for SP snapper fishing and i am in love. Light weight and as much grunt as you want, it is faultless. :thumbup: BTW they are called "Celilo"

I got mine from my local (south coast NSW) most Okuma stockists should have them though. Where are you situated?

Bohm bait and tackle at narrabeen had them in stock but this was a while back and i don't know

if they still have them. You could probably ring them and check if they have them in stock.

They do have them in stock at Bohm, i was there a few weeks ago and had a play with them, they looked like a good entry level spinning rod.

Thanks guys; hey Kev I think my idea of entry level and yours are a touch different :biggrin2: . $179-$199 ain't entry level to me anyway! Cheers Mal

i've gotta apologise there mate... i thought that they were only $100 - $120 bucks. sorry but i didn't mean to discredit them in any way :biggrin2: At $200 they aint much cheaper than G-Loomis GL2 rods.